DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Water, Water Everywhere!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge we finished lastnights game and played another one with a watery theme! On top of that, I made my tater tot pizza's for the Superbowl AND the team I picked actually won!!! (I would like to note that I'm neither for nor against either team, I just chose the opposite of dear ol' pops for a little friendly rivalry)

As I mentioned, we finished up our play of Rajas of the Ganges first. This game was a blast to play and I honestly can not wait to get it back to the table soon! Surprisingly, I had actually won this one!


After finishing up that one I prepared dinner for the "big game" and we dined on that plus some snacks throughout the rest of the game as well.


After that, dear ol' pops and I played a quick game of Mint Tin Pirates before bed. It was a pretty close game and I seriously thought I was going to lose but in the end, for whatever reason, the dice gods granted me yet another win for today!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment