DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, February 19, 2018

Sleepy Stars

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge I played a couple of different matches of Star Realms on my tablet. Unfortunately the battery died just a minute or two ago so I can't upload any pictures.

The reason for playing the game multiple times was because we've had a very busy day and I'm not only tired but also very sore from a lot of travelling today. I hate that I feel this way but it's something that I have to live with and don't take it easily.

Tomorrow I think we're going to have some time to actually sit down together and play some fun games. Next week I should have a few more videos up as well!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment