DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hunting for the right one!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge I had two other games in mind but I got an awesome surprise today so I opted for some new games instead!

First up was a game I've honestly not played yet and I have to say, I REALLY wish I had! Tri-ominos was a VERY fun game and although I was nowhere near winning, the game was great! Somehow, Trinity, as tired as she was ended up winning the game!


Next up was The Oregon Trail: Hunt for Food and this game was an awesome time! Although Trinity headed to bed the three of us just couldn't make it out of the hunt alive. A brutal game but a FUN game as well!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment