DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Blue Day

Blue Orange that is! :P

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge I picked out two games from Blue Orange that were perfect to play on a TV tray in the livingroom to make it easier on my lovely wife with the baby.


First up was Gobblet which was a fun time. Unfortunately, I got my butt handed to me as my lovely wife won 2 out of 3 matches.


Next up was Wakanda which is a fun totem pole building game. It's got some strategy to it which is nice but it's also just an easy fun game. As you can see, Zelda seemed to like the totems!


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment