DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, January 22, 2018

Dragons, Brains and playtesting!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the GaD challenge, one of the games we played was a playtest copy so I'm not entirely sure if it's cool that I shared it. That being said, I included a blurred photo of it just in case because I wanted to keep record of it even if I couldn't mention the title! :)




First up was the mystery game and we had a blast playing it! I can't wait to tell you more about it but for now all I can really say is that my lovely wife won and my beautiful daughter took second!




Because we were running out of time this evening we played some Zombie Dice! Again, my lovely wife won with an amazing perfect roll on her second try and again, Trinity placed second! I ended up with last yet again, lol!




Last up was one that I played solo this evening. I'm happy to report that I got to a personal best of 42 for the night all on a single life!




As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment