DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, January 19, 2018

Hanging out with Miners!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the GaD challenge there was a mining theme and it was fun! We had recently purchased Quartz so we were eager to get that one to the table. After we played that one I figured a good follow up that didn't take a lot of time would be Dragonstone Mine!




First up was Quartz as I mentioned and it was a blast to play! ( HA! See what I did there!?! :P ) As usual I came in last but it really was fun so I didn't mind.



Next up was Dragonstone Mine which is another wonderful game with the same theme in mind. It almost reminds me of a lighter version of Quartz in a way. As with the recurring theme this evening, I also lost this game by placing last again so all was right in the universe, lol!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment