DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Castles, Farmers and Aliens!

What's going on everyone!?

Today ended up being another busy day so I was just barely able to squeeze two games in but I did it so that's what matters! :)

First up was Carcassone against my lovely wife. We had to quit early due to a screeming infant but it was still a CLOSE game. I never realized how hard it is to concentrate in such a situation.




Next up was some Mint Tin Aliens! Yet another of my favorite "GOTG" games and a VERY fun set collection game. These games are so convenient that I always love playing them where ever I am! In some sort of twist of fate I actually WON this game!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment