DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, January 15, 2018

Rabbits, Birds and Space, Oh My!

What's going on everyone!?

Today started out a little later than I would have liked but with the back not feeling too hot I decided to remain in bed a little longer than normal. Later on in the day I took my beautiful daughter to the local thrift shop so she could spend some of her savings and we came home with a couple older board games. Only one of which is pictured mind you, that would be Angry Birds!

From that point on we had quite the day of gaming!



So the first game we had to try out was Angry Birds as that was the one she was most excited for. It was easy to understand and the building was challenging but all in all the game was fun. She ended up winning by getting to 1,000 and me at 800!



Next up was a more childish game called Jumping Jack. It was a simple game of spinning and pulling carrots until the rabbit jumped up from the center. My beautiful daughter won 2 but not before my lovely wife won 1. Take a look at this epic catch in motion as the rabbit JUMPED from the mound!



After that we played Lift Off: Get me off this planet! and had a wonderful time as usual with this hit from Pencil 1st Games. In the end, my lovely wife got all of her alieneeples off the planet before it exploded while my beautiful daughter and I had some little guys left behind.  :'(


And last up for the day my lovely wife and I played a game of Star Realms! As usual, she ended up kicking my butt and making me feel like I was winning when I was actually losing!



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment