DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, January 28, 2018

A date for two!

What's going on everyone!?

Today for the 2x Game a Day Challenge(I'm sorry but it's bugging me not to refer to it like that for some reason, lol!) my lovely wife and I played a couple two player games since Trinity didn't feel like playing tonight. :)



First up was Holmes and boy did I get my butt kicked! She ended up DOUBLING my score, lol!


Next up was Deck Builder: The Deck Building Game. Now, I know I don't really have a good "in play" picture for this one and I apologize. The game is so fast and fun that I didn't really have time to grab a decent one!

Somehow I managed to take the win for this game but to be completely fair, my wife has never played this one until tonight(so she says). Although, I could have sworn we played this for my 2016 challenge. :P



As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment