DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, December 30, 2016

What a Dice day it was!

What's going on everyone!? Today marks the 364th day in a row this year that I've played a game! It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day for what began almost 1 year ago now.

Today for the game a day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter and I played Train Maker and BEARS!

First up was Train Maker and in what seemed like no time at all my lovely wife ran away with the win! This is truly a great little 15 minute dice game with an awesome train theme so be sure to check this one out if you haven't yet.

Next up was BEARS! and if you couldn't guess it, my lovely wife won that one by being the first to 100 points!

So as you can tell, she had a heck of a winning streak tonight. Our beautiful daughter came in second in both games and as you guessed, I came in last but was happy to be playing a game with my family.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment