DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Gaming tastes good!

What's going everyone!? Today was a pretty nice day as far as weather is concerned. It sure didn't feel like December as we had a warm front come through which brought the temp up to the 60's!

Earlier today I decided to make a cake for the heck of it. After I let it cool I put frosting on it and just kinda did "whatever" to it. Unfortunately it looked downright horrible! Fortunately, on the other hand, it tasted just like cake.. lol!

For the game a day challenge my lovely wife, beautiful daughter, dear ol' pops and I played a few different games this evening. First up we started with Minecraft the Card Game. It's a fun game that we've played a few times this year and it was dear ol' pop's first time.

After that we played some Good Cop, Bad Cop from Overworld Games. It's a fun little hidden identity game of cops and crooks and one we enjoy when we can get it to the table.

Lastly, my beautiful daughter, dear ol' pops and I played some Tsuro. Unfortunately my lovely wife had to get ready for bed so she could get up for work in the morning otherwise she would have joined us. The first session we played didn't last very long and I took both my daughter and I out of the game by her request.

Then we started a second game because the first one was over so quickly and it was a heck of a game. I thought maybe my daughter was going to be the one to take the win but turns out dear ol' pops won in the end and it lasted RIGHT to the end!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:













As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment