DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Burnin' down the house!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the game a day challenge dear ol' pops and I played a game of Flash Point which is quickly becoming one of my favorite games I've played this year!

We were doing great until all the explosions started. Working together and using our abilities to their fullest he was running around extinguishing fires while I hunted down and exported the survivors to safety.

Right as we got to the last person we needed to win a couple explosions sounded and the roof came down on us! It was truly a great time even though we lost and I can't wait to play again.


I was also able to take some pics of the new (to me) camera that I acquired. It's taking some time to get used to using it but I'm really liking it. I believe this will help with pics for reviews.

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:

















As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment