DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, November 25, 2016

Waiter, I'd like to change my order!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played our first game of Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space from Osprey Games!

We had a great time and it is definitely one that I REALLY liked. Unfortunately for me, I was killed as a human. I was resurrected as an alien player and tried my best to get my wife before she made it out alive but to no avail.

In the end, I REALLY want to play again so I know at least ONE of the games I'll be playing tomorrow, lol. It was a great time and I can't wait to see what other games are played over the weekend.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment