DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, November 28, 2016

The big day

What's going on everyone!? Tomorrow is the day that dear ol'pops goes in to heart surgery. As you can probably imagine, I'm a bit stressed as well as scared and completely drained from having some back pain worse than normal and a wonderful migraine for the past two days.

Tonight we're staying at his place so we can head out in the morning so for the game a day I just played a game of Ticket To Ride Mobile.

In the end it would have been nice to play against a person but I think we're all a bit exhausted. I'm not sure if I can post pics since I'm using my tablet to write this so if there is a lack of pics for the next couple days I apologize a head of time and I'll fix it when I get home.

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment