DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Lords are we!

What's going on everyone!? The past two days have been great and I've had a chance to play quite a few games with my lovely wife. It seems like it's been forever since she's had 2 days off in a row so I made sure to spend as much time as I could playing board games with her!

Today we played 2 games, the first one was at around 7am! Unfortunately, for the time being I'm not sure if I can say much about it but I did take a pic to share it on here. Later on in the afternoon we got to play Lords of Waterdeep for the first time and it was GREAT! She ended up beating me at both games and in Lords of Waterdeep the score was 141 - 187!

Lords of Waterdeep was one of a few different games donated by the awesome Mark Jindra for the Game a Day challenge.

All in all it was a GREAT day and I always look forward to playing more games with her.

Here are a few pics from today's session:









If you would ever like to donate to the Game a Day challenge please feel free to send me an email or comment right here and I'll get back to you asap.

If you prefer, you can also check out my Patreon Page

(Please note that any and all donations are optional and always appreciated)


As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment