DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Great Gaming!

What's going on everyone!? It has been a very nice evening of gaming with my lovely wife. She's not been feeling very well because of bronchitis so we spent the afternoon/evening just relaxing and playing a couple board games. During the gaming I also made her some grilled cheese sandwiches and vegetable soup.

First we started with Agricola Family Edition. It was another great experience and plenty of fun. She ended up destroying me in the end. The final score was 46 - 24!

After that game I read up on a "new to us" game called Viceroy while she ate her dinner. Shortly after we set up the game and tried it out. I'm happy to say that it's another great game and one I can't wait to play with 3 - 4 players.


Here are a few pics from tonight's sessions:












As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment