DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, October 28, 2016

The Family Farm!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the Game a Day challenge my lovely wife, dear ol' pops and I played a game of Agricola Family Edition! It was our first time (other than myself trying out a solo game of it last night) and it was a great time.

Somehow I ended up winning but otherwise it was a close game with my lovely wife scoring 25 and dear ol' pops scoring 24!

I can't wait to get this one to the table again soon. It's a really fun and simple game to learn but still keeps a good amount of strategy.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment