DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, October 3, 2016

Not enough space!

What's going on everyone!? I don't know if anyone has noticed but I didn't get to post up the game I played yesterday. This was entirely due to being disconnected from the internet from some problems with our line.

Thankfully the problem was fixed today after the phone company checked it out so I'm glad to say that I'm back online! It was a mere 24 hours but still, it just did NOT feel right when I found out I wouldn't be able to update the blog last night.

Because this was out of my control I went ahead and posted up yesterday's post and had it archived so that it would show up on the correct date.


Now that I have that out of the way, today was a great day! I ended up getting in copies of both Small Star Empires as well as AssassinCon!

Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my dear ol' pops and I decided to play Small Star Empires! It was a GREAT time as well as a VERY close game which is something I always love.

At the end of the game, the score was 44 to 45! I had BARELY taken the win from him! I can't wait to play this one again sometime soon!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forgot to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment