DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

300th DAY!!!!!

What's going on everyone!? Today is a momentous occasion for me. Today marks the 300th day straight that I've played at LEAST one game EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. this year.

How, what's that mean for the blog? Well, it means mostly that there are only about 65 days left to complete what I set out to do back on Jan 1st. It also means I've got to decide... Do I keep doing this "Game a Day" challenge and see how long I can make it? Should I stop doing it and focus more on reviewing? Should I continue things just as they are now with reviews AND Game a Day posts? I can't thing straight so feel free to chime in. :)



So for today's 300th Game a Day Challenge my lovely wife and I decided to play one of my many favorite games and in fact one that got me started really. You see, Fireside Games holds a special spot in my heart. They were the first "Big Guys" to honor me which a chance to review one of their wonderful games.

We played CASTLE PANIC!!!!! WITH THE WIZARDS TOWER EXPANSION!!!!!!!


It was a great game as always and a fast ride with plenty of cheers and chills all in the same game. I HIGHLY suggest you try this one out. It's a 1 - 6 player game and is wonderful for family gaming nights because it's a co-op game!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment