DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, October 1, 2016

10 MONTHS IN!!!

What's going on everyone!? It's hard to believe but as of today I've been playing at least one game EVERY DAY for the past 10 MONTHS!!! Just 2 months to go and I'll have successfully completed my 1 year Game a Day Challenge! :D

Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my dear ol' pops and I played a game of Star Realms: Colony Wars. You read that right folks, a PHYSICAL game hit the table!

It was a fun game as usual with me stealing the win away from him with a 37 point hit at the end of the game! Although I don't mind winning or losing I kind of wish there was enough time tonight for another match since I always enjoy playing games with him.


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment