DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, August 19, 2016

TnT Construction Crew!

What's going on everyone!? Today my lovely wife unfortunately had to work a 16 so I didn't get a chance to play a game with her this evening. I DID get a surprise visit visit from dear ol' pops today after he wasn't sure if he'd make it over this weekend!

So this evening him and I played a game we've not had hit the table in a few months, Deck building the Deck building game!

Turns out I'm still in a slump since I lost tonight as well. It was still a great time and I love every minute I get to play a game with him.

All in all it was great fun and I can't wait to play another game or two tomorrow.

Here are a couple pics from tonight's session:






As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment