DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Time seems to elude me!

What's going on everyone!? Today as been yet a very busy day with a bad storm as well. I spent the better half of this afternoon/evening tending to the damage left in the garden from a pretty windy storm we had. Unfortunately there were a few things damaged in there, notably my largest bell pepper plant had simply snapped right at the base of the roots.

Seeing as how this was devastating for me to come across I couldn't just leave it like that. So I dug a small hole very close to the roots, planted, staked and tied the plant up and will be hoping to the gardening gnomes that they can help heal this precious plant of mine!



By the time I got done tending to the gardens damage it was already just about bed time. So tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I played another game of Star Realms Mobile. I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear but I PROMISE you that I am making one to the gaming table tomorrow evening. Chores will be put on hold for this! :P


As always, she kicked my butt completely... Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment