DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Some more Mobile!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been another VERY busy day for us here at Blackburn Castle. Our beautiful daughter started her first day of school today and there was plenty to do in the garden as I attempted to keep myself company with the house so empty and quiet.

We just haven't had the time to get a game setup on the table and sit down to play. I'm hoping tomorrow evening or even this weekend we'll have a bunch of games hit the table though!

Tomorrow I've got a few things I'll be working on for the blog but as for tonight, my lovely wife and I played a quick game of Star Realms again since we've been running like crazy this past week. I'm trying my hardest to beat her at this game and I get SO CLOSE but MAN is she a great opponent! She definitely puts up a fight, that is for sure!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:







If anyone out there would like to play a game with myself OR my wife please feel free to send us an invite/challenge. It would be great to play with readers of the blog! :)

As always, thank you very much for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment