DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Our Brains are Tired!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a VERY busy day for all of us here at Blackburn Castle so for the "Game a Day" challenge we decided to get a quick game of Zombie Dice in before bed!

And quick it was! Probably the fastest game of Zombie Dice we've actually ever played... My lovely wife ran away with a HUGE win in just TWO TURNS scoring 18 POINTS! I came in at 5 points for second and my beautiful daughter scored 2 points unfortunately.

All in all, even thought it was a quick game it was still a memorable time and I can't wait to play another game with them.


Here are a few pictures from tonight's session:







I'm sorry for the lack of pictures for this post but I'm feeling a bit sick tonight so I'm in a hurry to head to bed.

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment