DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Mowin' the Lawn, Mowin' the Lawn!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a pretty rough day for me. I went from feeling really ill last night to an ear ache and a migraine all day today. Once the late evening started coming around we got a nice rainstorm and the lack of brightness from the sun seemed to help ease SOME but not all of the pain.

Later on after an awesome dinner made by my lovely wife, we played a game with our beautiful daughter I've been eager to get to the table, Mow Money!

It was a GREAT game even though it was late and we "learned it on the fly". I love the whole reverse bidding of the game and the theme is something that I love as well since I'm a huge fan of mowing(I know... Don't laugh at me! :P ).

Turned out I won with 43 points, my lovely wife came in second with 34 points and our beautiful daughter came in third with 12 points. I believe she had a time grasping not to keep all the cards but instead to earn money to buy MORE cards. Eventually she caught on but it was a little to late to catch up.

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment