DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, August 29, 2016

Monster Madness!

What's going on everyone!? Today my lovely wife had to work another 16 hour shift unfortunately so I had to play a game on my own. I haven't been feeling well nearly all day so I opted to try out Boss Monster Mobile!

It's a little clunky for the controls but the game does play the same as the card version. It's got some benefits to it such as auto calculating your totals for you which is a nice change up but I still like the card version better.

In a pinch it works wonderfully though when you don't have another opponent with you to enjoy the original. The best part? I actually won!


Here are a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment