DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, August 26, 2016

Last one for a little while...

What's going on everyone?! I apologize for all the posts recently of Star Realms Mobile. The truth is, at the end of a long day, when there's not much time to spare it is something we enjoy before bed.

Now unfortunately I DID start a game with my lovely wife while we were laying here in bed but she ended up falling to sleep after something like turn 6, lol. So that meant I scoured the online play scene for someone else to play.

Well it didn't take long for me to find someone... Or for them to kick my butt, lol.

Be sure to keep an eye out for tomorrow's post as it will have a few different games at the table! We've got some good ones to try out and I'm eager for us all to meet around the table again! :)


Here are a couple pics from tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment