DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Happy Birthaversary!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a great day all in all. It was my lovely wife's birthday as well as our anniversary! We had a great time spent with our beautiful daughter and my dear ol' pops.

I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes that we have received as it just goes to show how kind nearly everyone is in this wonderful board game community.

Unfortunately we were busy spending time doing other things that I regret to say we didn't get to sit down together to play a game for this special day. My lovely wife made a great dinner of home made biscuits and sausage gravy after and I think that was the last straw for her. She was very tired from the eventful day and ended up falling asleep before we could get a game to the table together.

I just didn't have the heart to wake her up so I ended up playing a game of Star Realms Mobile online against someone. It was a great game and very close at times but in the end they got the win. I had a blast playing the game and look forward to playing them again in the future!

Here are a few pics from tonight's session:









As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment