DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, August 1, 2016

Dungeon Crawling!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I played one of my favorite dungeon crawling games... Dungeon! It's one of those classics remade as it's simple to play but can be rather difficult to beat some of the monsters or your opponent.

Somehow I lucked out tonight as unfortunately for my lovely wife, the dice gods were not on her side. She had a strong run to be honest but so many bad rolls just made her fall further behind. Now, I know I make the comments such as "guess who won again?" and other ones similar to that but I really do love seeing her or our beautiful daughter win.

Here are a few pics from tonight's sessions:





As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment