DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, July 2, 2016

The clue is in the cards!

What's going on everyone!? I know I said that I had two more kickstarter games that I was going to play today but unfortunately my lovely wife had to work a 16 hour shift. Now, seeing as I could honestly have played the games 2 player with my beautiful daughter I decided against doing that so we could all enjoy the games together.

With that being said, tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge my beautiful daughter picked Holmes for us to play. She's really taken a liking to this game so who was I to say no?!

We had a great time playing it and goofing around and in the end my daughter kicked my but 27 - 21. I had no idea she was even in the lead at any point and I kept thinking how bad I would feel if I won. I don't normally feel to bad if I win but tonight this was "HER" game so I can see where she would have been upset.

As I mentioned though, turns out she won in the end which COMPLETELY surprised me with the way things were going throughout the game!


Here are a few pictures of tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment