DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Space, The Final Fr... PANIC!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I decided to try out my review copy of Star Trek Panic! Turns out, it's everything we LOVE about the other panic games with some new twists and abilities. I can NOT wait to share the review for this one. Top notch work and conversion of Star Trek to Panic!


I'm happy to report that we also WON! It was very close but we just did two intro missions that are suggested and it wasn't so hard that you thought you didn't have a chance but it was also not so easy that you thought it was going to be a simple game.

Here are a few "Sneak Peek" pic from today's session:






As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment