DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Rollin' down the line

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge we were going to play a different game and live stream it but in our little house that would mean that you couldn't hear anything other than the fans running...lol.

So my lovely wife, daughter, 'ol Pops and I played The Last Spike. This is the first time I got to experience it as a 4 player game and WOW is there an added bit of strategy involved. It was a pretty intense game all around and extremely fun but my dear 'ol Dad walked away with the win!

I truly can't wait to play it with 4 players again as that just adds to an already awesome game and makes it that much better!


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment