DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Busy and somewhat PAINFUL day!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a pretty busy day. Started out this morning with an appointment at 8am and then had to make an hour and a half trip to ANOTHER appointment for my epidurals.

Today was a little different though, I do believe I didn't get any numbing meds and could feel damn near everything. It was very enlightening to say the least give that this was only my second time getting the injections. It was a weird sharp pain feeling for a second, then I could feel the huge needle being moved around. Felt three different injections being pumped into my back and the pressure from one to the next was growing until it was borderline painful. Then they stopped thankfully.

Ever since, My back has been pretty sore in the injection spot all day but it seems the pain is FINALLY subsiding. Tomorrow is ANOTHER busy day as my daughter is going to be graduating 5th grade so I'm sure that will be interesting since I won't be able to sleep in at all and the steroids will kick in at sometime during her ceremony more than likely. That's another weird feeling, your skin turns red and actually feels hot to the touch but you are otherwise fine(at least I was last time).



Anyway, Back on track!


Today before my lovely wife and I played a "Game a Day" challenge I finally got a few minutes of strength to hang my Crokinole and Crokipool pieces on the wall and off the floor for better presentation!


Here's a pic of them on the wall in the kitchen above our table where all the game magic happens:





For the "Game a Day" challenge we played Madstone Chronicles, A game that I'm working on a review for that should be coming out soon. I'm really having a blast with the game and it's easy to get drawn in. It's a deckbuilding battle game where players fight not only each other but the "NPC" armies as well!


My lovely wife kicked my butt in this game as well tonight but I asked for a rematch so we can get the mechanics and play down and get ready for the review. :)


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment