DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, May 23, 2016

I hear the train a comin'

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I decided to try something a little different. I attempted to live stream our session! < click here to check out the video!


It seemed to work for the most part but the echo on the video was HORRIBLE! I'm going to try and get that situated for the next stream but I'm not sure when that will be yet. I was thinking once or twice a week though. Maybe more? I just don't know yet.

Tonight for the challenge we played The Last Spike. My lovely wife kicked my butt in the game but I still think this is a great one. After about one more play through I should have a review up soon!

Here's the only pic I got of tonight's session:




As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment