DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Helloooo Minion!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been yet another productive day. This morning dear 'ol Pops and I created and welded up a grill for his truck. I did the welding but he was the brains for sure, lol!

After that we watched a movie and he headed on home at which point I spent the better half of the evening straightening up my workshop a bit since it was getting to be a horrible mess.

Tonight for the "Game a Day" my lovely wife and I played some Yahtzee. She's not too keen on luck based dice games sometimes and although she tried as best as possible I beat her 2 out of 3 games right off the bat. I know if we put it to worker placement or something similar she would have probably kicked my butt.

I only got one pic tonight since we were just slinging some dice but I'm sure you know all about Yahtzee, lol.




As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment