DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, May 12, 2016

From Chieftain to King!

What's going on everyone!? Today has been a pretty productive day. Earlier today I took it upon myself to try and make a Score Board and Pegs for my Crokinole game from scratch. It's a pretty simple design and not perfect but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

We had some storms come through so I didn't get to put the protective finish on it yet but other than that it's done and ready for use!





Later on in the evening my lovely wife and I decided to try out Isle of Skye for the "Game a Day" challenge and had a blast playing it. Due to her being really tired this evening I was able to sneak by with a pretty big win but I can see this being a game she will be winning a lot of when she's not so tired.

I'll also be doing a review of this game soon so keep an eye out for that as well!

Here's a few pics of tonight's session:







As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment