DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Five months in!

What's going on everyone!? Here we are, 5 months in on my "Game a Day" challenge! Almost half they year is already over with and I can't believe it.

Today for the "Game a Day" challenge we played a few different games. We started with a few games of Kid Wizard which is an extremely fun game by a fellow Kentuckian and Game Dev. With 4 players, games go quick and fun.

Next we played a few 4 player games of Loot Letter. My lovely wife won 2 of those out of the 3 we played. Another great, fast and fun game with 4 players.

Lastly we played a 3 player game of one of my recently favorite dice games called Trainmaker. My lovely wife won that game as well but I still love the game!


Here's a few pics from today's sessions:









As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment