DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, May 6, 2016

Crokinole!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I FINALLY got to play some more Crokinole on my home made board with my home made discs!

I spent the better part of the past week or so making the board and then finished it up today along with discs to a finally playable state. It still needs some finishing on rails but for all intents and purposes it's able to be played now!

We played two games tonight up to 100 points. My wife won the first game (Surprise!) and I won the second game (Bigger Surprise, lol!). I was hoping to play a best out of 3 but she's feeling a bit under the weather so we called it quits after two games.


Here's a few random pics of the build and of tonight's session:




















As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment