DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Battle for the ages!

What's going on everyone!? I'm on a bit of recovery from my injection yesterday so it's still been a bit slow going though out the day. This evening for the "Game a Day" challenge my lovely wife and I decided to try out this awesome new game that will be coming to kickstarter soon called Madstone Chronicles.

Now, I'll also be doing a full review of this game after I get a few more plays logged. So this is just the daily post for the challenge. Expect lots of info in the review and barely any in this post, lol.

In this particular game, My wife won by around 85 to my lowly 32..lol.

Here's a few pics from tonight's session:








As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment