DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Winter Dungeon Land!

What's going on everyone? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge my wife and I decided to play Dungeon Roll with the Winter Heroes Pack which adds a few "wintery" themed characters. My wife got Santa Clause himself and I got the Sugarplum Fairy.

We really did good tonight. I know that personally, it's my highest score to date. Turns out we BOTH actually tied at the end of the game! Not only in XP but in the amount of treasures at the end as well!


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. How does that one measure up, Tim? I'm sort of always on the lookout for dungeon-themed stuff to play with my kids, but that one seems less like a crawler and more like a dice chucker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply Geoffrey. It is a bit of a dice chucker but to be fair to the game. It gives me a feeling of delving down each turn. It's the inspiration for some recording sessions I'm thinking of doing. "Ramblings of a Barbarian" which I was thinking of doing as an unrehearsed weekly short story audio for fun..lol. PG rated mostly with occasional PG13 for us adults :)


      My point is, it's a pretty fun game and I honestly recommend it.

      Delete