DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Schools out FOREVER!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge we played a cool little game HUGE game called Student Bodies. It's another game that I'll be writing a review about as soon as I get some more plays under my belt. Tonight was the first play through and man, was it fun! and TOUGH! but mostly FUN!


Surprisingly I "won" because I ended up dying and becoming a zombie which changed my goal to "Kill the survivors to win" but in reality, my lovely wife won because she died last!


Here's a few pics of tonight's session, Check out the BEAUTIFUL artwork! :







Keep an eye out in the following week for a close up view of this game and a few other awesome items that are gaming related.

As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment