DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Rollin' Crazy!

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge we played some more Roll For It! but this time with FIVE players! All in all we had a lot of fun even though I don't think I won a single darn game..lol.

My dear ol' Pop's ended up winning them all but then after we also played some Betrayal at house on the hill. Unfortunately I was the betrayer and lost that game too! But again, it was great fun and I can't wait for another game night like tonight.


Here's a few pics from the session tonight:
















As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

2 comments:

  1. I love Betrayal at House on the Hill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a GREAT game but I never seem to be on the winning side, lol! I've not forgotten about your review either, I should have it up by the end of this week. :)

      Delete