DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, March 28, 2016

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle.

What's going on everyone!? Tonight for the "Game a Day" challenge I got to try out a game I was hoping would be fun since it has a specific theme to one of my favorite things and I was NOT disappointed! The game in question is called Zambezi and I had a BLAST playing it!

In the game, you are a tugboat captain going down the Zambezi river while racing the other players and trying to stop at the boat docks to grab fuel, diamonds, gold, silver and sometimes new crew members. You have to watch out for crashing into the other opponents because it will send one of your crew members and theirs overboard for the river to claim!


After playing through for the first time tonight with my wife, I have to admit that I am VERY supportive of this game. It truly is a fun time for the whole family or with friends. By the end of the game my wife kicked my butt because my ship didn't make it all the way through the river and ended up crashing on some rocks to wait out my face that was already decided by the local wildlife, lol!


All in all, I still had GREAT fun and would play it again in a heartbeat. I'm actually looking forward to playing it some more tomorrow!

Here's a few pics of the session:










As always, thank you very much for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment