DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

3 months in!

Well here we are on the 3rd month of the "Game a Day" challenge and still going strong!



I had gotten in contact with a fellow board game designer named Jacques Boulet a little while back about reviewing and play testing his amazing game called Centauri Rift. It just REALLY appealed to me on a technical level as well as a realistic level.

I'll be reviewing it VERY soon but for now, I'll say this about it. It's a skirmish game that is the truest form of captaining a space ship. I'm very excited to tell everyone about it so stay tuned.

Here's a couple of pics to check out :)




CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE GAME ON TTG

As always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment