DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Slaying Dice and Dodging Dragons!

What's going on everyone! Today has been an exciting day. I finally had some cards printed for one of the games I'm making called 30 Days to Die. It's a survival game that I've been working on for the past year roughly and was REALLY excited to get some cards made. The reason being, There are 369 cards for the game and that's a LOT of printing and cutting myself. Now, don't get me wrong, I have in fact printed and cut that and more but I was looking for a more "finished" look for the cards.



Tonight my wife and I played some more Dungeon Roll. What can I say, we just can't get enough of this game. She kicked my butt every game and I STILL have fun. I don't know what it is about it but I just LOVE it and wish they would add to it some more.












That's about all for today. If you'd like to check out more about my game feel free to click the name and it'll take you right to the projects page.

As always, Thanks for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment