DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, February 14, 2016

I've been Overrun again!

What's going on everyone! It's been a somewhat slow but productive day here today. Snow is coming down so that means my wife is stuck at work for the next 2 days.

I did have some success in reaching out to a fellow board game designer about a possible review on their game, more on that as it progresses but for now I will say this... It has definitely got some elements that are very unique! The use of a particular mechanic in their game is something I've not come across before.

Today before the weather got bad, I did have my Pops stop by to spend some time. One of the things we did was play a board game. Surprising, I know! :P

I introduced him to Alien Overrun and we had a blast while we were able to play. Unfortunately, due to the weather, he had to leave before the game ended so I picked up where we left off. (One of my favorite things about the game being a 1 - 4 player game is that it's VERY easy to take control of the other Rigs if need be!)

Once I took over though, it all went down hill, and FAST. After fighting what seemed like endless amounts of alien enemies, The core had erupted and the game was over. Unfortunately for my rigs, they were blown the smithereens at the overwhelming force of the alien invaders.





That's about it for today. As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment