DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, February 6, 2016

It's Electric!

Here we are over a month in and going strong. Today I played the Game of Energy again but this time online with another friend. I taught them how to play it and they seemed to like it pretty well. So well in fact that they asked to play it again.

Now, even though I played it on Tabletop Simulator I'm still counting it as my game for the day. Just because it's a digital version of a boardgame doesn't mean it's not any more fun than the physical copy after all!

I also had the privilege to work on the game mod for TTS and would like to give a shout out and thank you to the awesome Dev Nathan Wright. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to make the game (because it's his after all). He's been kind and a great person in general.

If this game looks like something you might like to try out, He's going to be starting his kickstarter campaign on Feb 16th 2016 so be sure to keep an eye out for it. In the mean time, if you have a STEAM account and Tabletop Simulator which is 50% off right now! you can pick up the digital version of the game (FREE to play until the Kickstarter is finished) and try it out right HERE. All you have to do is click the "subscribe" button and it will automatically download it for you.


Here's a few pics showcasing the game in TTS as well as the session I had with my friend.


















As Always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment