DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, February 11, 2016

A new sorta Phase!

What's going on readers out there on the internets? Today has been a pretty busy day for me. I've been in contact with a few game publishers/devs about getting possible products to add to my review list and I'm happy to say that so far it looks good!

That's what I love about the boardgaming community. Everyone is ready and willing to help everyone else it seems. :)

So anyways, I've also got some other good news, My prototype cards for two of my own games have been printed and are now on their way to me! :D

But wait, There's more!

My wife and I backed Alienation on Kickstarter and it got funded. Today they released the high quality PnP files so I've got that game all cut and ready to play tomorrow!

Tonight though, the wife and I decided to try out Phase 10. It's an older card game but one neither of us have played. She picked it up at a thrift shop for a buck or so and I gotta admit, It's worth it. The game seems to drag on because of all the phases to go through but I could see this being fun with a group of friends and a couple of drinks.


If I had to sum it up I would say it's like UNO but much LONGER of a game. Check it out if you never have. It's actually alright. :)


Earlier in the day we also joined a friend of mine online to play pandemic with him since today was his birthday! Not much to report there though, Pandemic is AWESOME and we WON!!!



On a side note:
I'm also offering up limited slots on the blog for Banner Ads so if you're a game dev or publisher and would like to get one put up on here just use the contact form at the bottom of this page and I'll get back to you asap. Alternatively you can email me at: kentuckyboredgamer@gmail.com

As always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment