DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Saturday, February 6, 2016

8 Minuts of fun x2!

What's going on everyone, Almost mist today's post but not because we didn't play a game. I've been busy helping get Game of Energy on Tabletop Simulator!

So anyways, My wife and I received a new game in the mail called 8 Minute Empire: Legends and we decided to give it a try.

All I can really say is WOW! For a small box game this one packs a punch right to the enjoyment glands. It's easy to learn, fast to play and strategic as well! Check this one out if you get a chance, I seriously recommend it!


On to the pics!










I would also like to mention that my wife kicked my ass in this game twice! Congrats to her for the well earned wins!

Until next time guys and gals, Thanks for reading! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment