DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lonely Day gaming

Day 14 and still going on, I ended up playing a game by myself this evening as my lovely hard working wife was just too tired for much of anything other than sleep..lol.

So anyways, After telling her goodnight and bidding her a farewell to dreamland I had to think of something to play that is solo optional and fun.

I searched the shelves and a couple spoke out to me but tonight it was my first creation that was wanting time to shine. So I reached over to the small dusty box and blew the dust off.


Under all that dust was a lovely prototype copy of my game "They're Coming to get you ....."


So, The game is something I came up with and have been slowly messing with over the years. Right now it's completely playable and able to be demoed as well. The basic concept of the game is Tower Defense with countless amounts of zombies.


In the end, I graciously got my character ripped from limb to limb. But only after I scored 45 kills on them first!






Here's a few pics :)

 



 As Always, thank you very much for reading and following along :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment